Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Queen Bee of FREEBIES

I am the self proclaimed Queen Bee of Freebies. Kind of catchy, isn't it! Really, I know that I am being blessed beyond belief and me being able to utilize my passion for cheapness, is just a perk. I cannot tell you how thankful I am for great neighbors, family members, and friends. We have all been coming together and supporting each other with our "time, talents, and all that we have been blessed with" (that's in D&C folks, don't get all rylled up)
It is amazing what you can do with coupons.
Today at Albertsons I spent $8.46 and got all of this-

That is 16 items folks at only .53 cents each! I actually did it twice today and got all of the same except for more popcorn and no crackers and cheese and I only paid $5.28
To do this you need 2 Purell Hand sanitizer 2/2$ coupons and
buy the smallest ones and you actually make money on those.
2 Culinary Circle 1$ off coupons
and 2 Orville popcorn 1/1$ coupons
and last you need the 2/2$ Nibisco crackers that was in
SmartSource in Sunday's paper. (This one isn't online)
Then you just combine these with Albertson's in-store coupons for the Crackers and free cheese, buy 1 get 3 free popcorns, and buy 1 pizza get 1 free plus 2 Dr. peppers for free.


This is my Coupon book aka photo album and I love it
It is easy to see and find the coupons I need; plus it is cute!


So basically here is all the tricks and tips. I COPY OTHER PEOPLE.
Yea, I use my google reader Which I can't really explain; just click on the words to the left and it will tell you all about it. But basically you get feeds from all your favorite websites, blogs, couponing resources in all one spot. So you don't spend hours visiting everysite to see if there are any good deals for the day.

So here is the scoop; Albertson's new ad comes out every Wednesday. Tuesday night I check Pinching your Pennies (Which is a Utah based site, so everyone in Utah can use it for Smiths and Maceys too) and print off online coupons. That site has a star rating system. The more stars the better the deal and what is cool about this site is that they will actually give you the link for the online coupon and give you the final price. Then on Wednesday I go to the store and combine in-store deals with on-line-manufacturer coupons and waalahh you get free stuff and awesome deals on food and food storage. It is a win win all around
Here are some of the sites I always visit.
You can blog hop and also print coupons right off of their sites




Krazy Coupon lady




www.grocerysmarts.com This one is alot like PYP aka pinching your pennies


Hot Coupon World This site is awesome. Such a great resource. You can search any item like for instance I needed a Orville Popcorn coupon for albertsons today and I typed Orv and up popped a bunch of information on where to get those coupons and how much they are worth. I actually made money off of that deal today because I printed off the coupons and a rebate for if you buy one popcorn and mail in the receipt. So when I get my rebate back they actually paid me a dollar to buy my second Albies trip!

6 comments:

courtneyb said...

awesome, thanks for the info! Good luck with Survivor. Hope to see your hot mormon butt on the show soon :)

The Staley Daily said...

Look at you miss Queen Bee, thanks for sharing your money saving wisdom.

Rebecca Madsen said...

Thank you so much Amber darling you are a life savor. This is exactly what I need to start doing so thanks for the awesome websites and info, love you!! Survivor, what??

Erin said...

Hey Amber! I decided to check out your blog and aren't you so cute!? I love the couponing hints. I'm going to check it all out.

G-G said...

My goodness Amber....you are just amazing....what a "smarty pants". Good ideas, thanks for the tips...even grandma's can use info like this. love you.

Mama Yo said...

You go girl!!! Thanks for the link to our blog! It's fun to see others doing so well!

ps - Cute fam you have there!!!

- Cathy of Fabulessly Frugal (Boise)